• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

CAT 3116 Emissions output data

High Water

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I am on the search for the emissions output report for the CAT 3116 engine that is in the M1078A0. The engine is manufactured to EPA regulation of 1993. I cannot seen to locate the actual emissions output values. The values I am referring to are EPA tests on CO[SUB]2[/SUB], HS, NOx, and Particulates; maybe other measurement. Typically this data is submitted with a certificate of conformity from the manufacturer to the EPA but these being auctioned military trucks there is limited documentation and Stewart & Stevenson may have had some compliance exemptions.

I think any CAT 3116 engine certificate will work, therefore documentation from a Chevy or GMC Kodiak truck with this same engine would list the same data as long as the manufacturing year is early to mid 1990’s.

Can any of you help me find this data?

Thank you in advance.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks