• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

CAT 7155 Transmission

Karl kostman

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Hey guys I am getting my M920 out of hibernation this spring and it has been in my warehouse for 3 years and has not been used. As most of your know this truck has the CAT 7155 airshift semi-automatic transmission in it and the trans has always worked great but it has never sat this length of time and not been used, is there anything I should be doing with this transmission prior to using it to get it ready to be put into service again?
All thoughts appreciated!
Karl

simp5782

Feo, Fuerte y Formal
Supporting Vendor
The passengers side air line from the outside tank that goes into the transmission take it off and put some air tool oil in it it'll help lubricate anything before air gets to it

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks