• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

CAT dealer Service Tools (as of 2018) file.

coachgeo

unfortunately way to big to host here. Was able to host it on facebook. If you are a member of the Lmtv Mtv Facebook Group you can access it there in the FILE section. Would be happy to put in here if was able.

Would think the file would help you search what tools on sale on ebay does what orrr??? Sure their is other things it would help. 1700pages almost.

ramdough

unfortunately way to big to host here. Was able to host it on facebook. If you are a member of the Lmtv Mtv Facebook Group you can access it there in the FILE section. Would be happy to put in here if was able.

Would think the file would help you search what tools on sale on ebay does what orrr??? Sure their is other things it would help. 1700pages almost.
Admins….. can you approve posting this?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

coachgeo

Is the material copyrighted?
last page shows below... so apparently so...

PERJ1017-22 JULY 2018
© 2018 Caterpillar • All Rights Reserved
CAT, CATERPILLAR, their respective logos, “Caterpillar Yellow” and the “Power Edge” trade dress, as well as
corporate end product identity used herein, are trademarks of Caterpillar and may not be used without permission.

filled out a question page to CAT asking permission to put the catalog on website. Did NOT name website. Left it little open. Particularly since I do not represent steel soldiers..... thus can not ask as if I did. below is how question worded.

May have a chance to get access to an old file for a 2018 Dealers Service Tools catalog. Am part of a discussion board that discusses a lot of maintenance things for CAT 3116, 3126, C7 installed in public released military trucks. Maybe a few others CAT engines too.. All discussion would be about CAT's from early years of production of an engine too around 2008 or so?? If I can get access to it.... would like to open an offer to the members of the discussion board if you will allow.

Thought is this old catalog could help members of the discussion group to decipher such things a:
- what a used tools is someone found for sell that is only listed as a part number....
- what used tools to look for in helping members service these engines etc.

Thus am asking for permission to offer to put this copyrighted catalog on a USA based website about Military Trucks for members there to access for reasons such as above

Last edited:

patracy

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Kinda figured that was the case. Unfortunately I can't upload it here then. (It's interesting how frequently we get targeted for distribution of "restricted" things, yet elsewhere on the web it happens every day....)