• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Caterpillar 3116

NEH3116

looking for location for block heater other than freeze plug behind oil filter but on same side of engine
T6500 Chevrolet 1997 -in Maine

simp5782

Feo, Fuerte y Formal
Supporting Vendor
looking for location for block heater other than freeze plug behind oil filter but on same side of engine
T6500 Chevrolet 1997 -in Maine
That is the only type made for the application.

Katz used to make a lower radiator hose heater unit where you would cut your lower hose and it would slip between the small piece you took out and you had a heater there. I do not know what size your lower hose is in order to tell you if they make one big enough or not.

cucvmule

collector of stuff
Welcome to Steel Soldiers!

NEH3116, What is it that you are trying to accomplish? I have one that was on a CUCV lower hose. It worked fine for an alternate location as simp5782 has posted.

Are you doing a transplant into another vehicle?

How about pictures, have any of the 3116?

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks