• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Caterpillar 3406 or Cummins N14 engine swap

KAT MAN

I tried searching but I couldn't find any threads on people who have put a Caterpillar 3406 or Cummins N14 in their truck.

Has anyone done this swap?

jasonjc

I don't think that would fit. Look at how much they had too stretch the M39 5 tons to make the M809's to fit the 250 into them.

KAT MAN

I see your points it would be nice to pop a motor in that has more power and torque

How about a CAT C12? they come in 430hp variant

SLOrazorsedge

Ditto on the 5.9 Cummins 24 valve. Check out member HanksDeuce build here and utube. He also has a website build. You can spin those 5.9s way up in HP, 500 hp is pretty easy to attain. Shoehorning the 5.9 into a Deuce was no small chore, Hank does a fabulous job documenting his build with narrative and photo gallery!

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks