• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Caught another M35

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
The towbar on the wrecker is interesting Dave. Have any info on it? Looks good as usual Sir!

Here is a couple of random shots with my towbar in use.

you should be able to tell how my setup works.

OH! and the problem child made it the whole day without acting up!

thats a first i think.

Attachments

Last edited:
Nice to see plenty of safety chains. I need a wrecker so i can troll for m35s.

i tend to over kill on safety.
the lift/pull chains are the larger type Mil wrecker chains.
the verticle safety chains are grade 100 and they are attachted to the boom at the shive point. they are there so if the cable breaks the towed unit will not hit the ground.
then i use horizontal safety chains from the towed unit to the wrecker.

i know its over kill but that way i dont kill someone else if things go wrong.

citizensoldier

Man I turn my back for one minute to check the oil in a truck and bang the Cummins is screaming and a winch truck is flying out the drive.. :-D To bad I had to give the cannon back! I think I could have had him at the stop sign!

Attachments

Man I turn my back for one minute to check the oil in a truck and bang the Cummins is screaming and a winch truck is flying out the drive.. :-D To bad I had to give the cannon back! I think I could have had him at the stop sign!

with the SPEED and AGILITY of the M819 i would have made it!

Besides the two were so well camoed they were almost invisible:razz:rofl

and stealthy!

citizensoldier

A 3 foot leed and 15lbs of powder I would have at least scared the hell out of you! Well maybe... you ARE the fearless kind.. :-D:roll:
Its funny because that night I got two calls from guys in town wondering if I bought another wrecker.. LOL..

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks