• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Caused an Accident Already

crazyplowboy

Today I took my Deuce for it's first LEGAL drive. I got my truck last month but have been waiting for my insurance. Since picking it up i have been spending all of my free time tinkering with it. Changed all of the fluids, filters and fixed a few things.

During a month of "playing" with it the fuel began to disappear. So when I got my insurance card the first trip was into town to get fuel. When i got there i had to wait 15 minutes for all the little cars that were lined up at the only diesel pump in town.

When i finally started pumping there were people everywhere staring at it. A few minutes later a car pulled slowly across the parking lot staring at my truck. At that very moment an old man was pulling out of his parking spot directly in front of the other car. CRUNCH the accident happened at about five MPH so nobody was hurt.

It makes me feel good that this is happening before I have even done any painting or real fixing up. :grin:

m109guy

Thank god. When I read the title of the post, I thought the truck had gotten into an accident!

Don't scare us like that :grin:

lol

poppop

When i picked my Duece up I stopped at a Wendys and parked the trailer in the Super Market lot next door. When I came out there was a new Ford pick-up wraped around a light pole. Driver was so busy looking at the Duece he did not see the pole. Caught it right between the headlights.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks