• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Caution when Parking Your MV.....

doghead

4 Star General /Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Lemme guess, it was rolling on 22's or 24's?

M920

I know, I know....my bad for parking there, but what really made me MAD was the fact, that I had just gotten my new chrome wire wheels for the rear and even put wheel locks on them....SO THEY JUST TOOK THE HUBS OFF AND STOLE THE WHEELS, DRUMS AND ALL.....!!!!! :(

carbonraptor

How the heck did someone do this to your vehicle while it was still on base!!??!!?? Did no one notice this? I would demand a refund from GL for the money u spent. What you bid on is NOT what you recieved so that says lawsuit in my eyes!

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks