• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

CB runs batteries down

TechnoWeenie

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I looked on Ebay and Amazon but I would really like to specifically see the ones you use and recommend that are around $30. If they are too hard to source/find then that may be an issue. I'm in no rush. If you don't mind, just post the link whenever you get a few minutes to look.
Need to log in, probably won't get best pricing if you don't order a lot.

These were around $50, more basic ones were around $30

link

I don't have the distributor list that I used, readily available. I do remember Tessco and Lund Industries though.

Need to log in, probably won't get best pricing if you don't order a lot.

These were around $50, more basic ones were around $30

link

I don't have the distributor list that I used, readily available. I do remember Tessco and Lund Industries though.
Thanks for the info. In the future if I need one I will search for that particular model on other websites to see if I could get it for less than $77.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks