• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

cckw parts

ccf460

IMAG0071.jpgI just bought a collection of trucks/parts/equipment from an estate. There are some cckw parts of trucks. Engines,trannys, transfer cases, winch, axles,pto's. Anybody have any interest in any of it before it goes to the scrapper?
IMAG0062.jpgIMAG0063.jpg[ATTAIMAG0065.jpgIMAG0066.jpgCH=CONFIG]439385[/ATTACH]

Attachments

Last edited:

kelley

How about a steering wheel, steering box, voltage regulator, fender mounted blackout lights, my list is long.

Thanks for posting,

Kelley

ccf460

The truck , well what's left of it,that I have brought home right now, another to come. Is only firewall,engine ,trans,winch,transfer case. I do see some kind of voltage regulator looking item on the driver firewall,has a steering box, steering wheel is no good. I have no idea about working condition of these items. I have more drivelines to get, another cab, axles. I really thought the winch would be the hot item, go figure.

kelley

John,

Thank you very much for making the effort to post that old truck. You'll be happy to know that it's been stripped clean and the parts have been distributed all over the country to help keep my truck and a whole bunch of other Chevy G506's from going to China.

Kelley

kelley

NDT,

I'm not the guy who stripped the truck, he posted it on the "G" in the 1/2 to 2 ton forum under the thread titled "1942 G506 parts". It might still be there.

Best,

ccf460

Kelley,
Thanks for the update. I really hoped it would find a home. It was rewarding to sell for scrap prices something that would help these trucks out. I have been trying to do the same with alot of the stuff that I have been finding for the vehicles outside of my area of interest. I actually posted a service body in the ww2 dodge truck forum and caught alot of flack for being a "scrapper of good parts", it is nice to receive vindication from your crowd! Unfortunately, it has kind of soured my attitude, and have been scrapping alot of cool stuff at a quick pace.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks