• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

CD/AM FM radio player

sierra117

I used a 24v to 12v power converter to power the radio I mounted it behind the passenger seat. I just bought a wiring kit for subwoofer amp and just hooked it to the batts it 24v configuration. Then I could hook up anything what I wanted to the 12v side of the converter

Attachments

sierra117

With my setup I have sattelite radio and I don't I have to worry about Batteries going dead on me I tried doing that when I first bought my mv batteries where always going dead, thisv other way I about 200 channels to chose from and no batteries going dead and as a plus I can play it through my pa speakers

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks