• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

CDR valve feedback

ZiggyO

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Hello all,

Well, I picked up my CDR valves from m38inmaine at the Weare show--- by the time I got there though there were only about enough to fill half my order...... Well I got the remaining valves shipped to me in yesterday's mail and was surprised with an extra valve which Mark had dropped in as a bonus on account of having to ship the remainder of my order........ I just wanted to put on the record that Mark is a top rate gentleman and that I would not hesitate at all to do business with him again........ Keep up the good work :D .........

Ziggy

PS.... now we need someone to locate the motherload of glow plug controller cards and bring them to the SS boards and then I think we would be all set........

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks