• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

CDR Valve Super Sale

HikerLT

Are there more available ?

Excuse my dumb Question - I just purchased my first M1008 CUCV ( won a govliquidation auction) , hope to get delivery later this week.

Questions - how many CDR valves are on a M1008 - is it just (1) ??

AJMBLAZER

From the way he's talked about the amount he got I think he'll let us know when he's getting low and this thread will disappear soon after he's out.

Just one per engine. They're hard to get though so you might consider buying a few.

m38inmaine

Still plenty left, to all who have sent payment, I have received your payments and ship most every day. When and if I get low I will let the group know.

Thank you

NorthPatrol

Received mine today. :eek:

My wife was laughing. She said that the mail today was all for me and all diesel realted. I got my Diesel Power magazine and parts for my diesel. Talk about a great way to start the day.

Huah, win win!!!! :lol:

Lonesome715

I just got a 6.2 powered tugger. I take it that rig also requires one of these? Also, is there any information on what we can use when these are no longer available?

By the way, I will get my wife to send payment for a few as well. It would be nice if they were waiting fo rme when I get home.

AJMBLAZER

Read my FAQ about the CDR's. There are other options but right now this one is the best.

Also, unless you plan on putting half a million miles on your truck in the immediate future ordering a few from him would have you set for life.

Lonesome715

I have not even seen the truck yet, so I doubt it iwll get used much. I read a little bit on how ot know if mine if bad. Where can I loacte more information on that subject?