• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

CDR Valves No Longer Available

m38inmaine

SOLD OUT SOLD OUT SOLD OUT SORRY ALL GONE

The CDR super sale sticky never made it to the new site. I am getting alot of requests for these all of a sudden. Since the site changed sales dropped to about zero. As most of you know these are a GM only item, never made aftermarket and GM no longer offers them for sale, when they did they were around $70. I still have quite a few left @ $10 ea plus a free one with every order to offset the shipping. Shipping is a fixed $13 up to ten. I bought these to help out here as I have received much help from all here myself and wanted to supply something cheap that fellow ss members needed.

Thanks for all of your support

To save on the PM traffic the payment info is as follows
Paypal n1jzv@midmaine.com
Check/Money order
Mark Burgess
58 Rock Ridge LN
Marshfield, ME 04654

UPDATE: Here is what I have left from the original 600+

Attachments

Last edited:

m38inmaine

It is a crankcase vent, they get plugged and engine performance suffers. GM no longer offers them for sale.

I shipped all orders received via paypal today priority mail.

maritimer

i need a couple but my kids xmas and a snapped th400 sucked all my $$$ away lol, if there still a couple left in the new year i will take 2, will pmn u after the holidays so i can get your payment info

AJMBLAZER

It is a crankcase vent, they get plugged and engine performance suffers. GM no longer offers them for sale.
ACDelco no longer makes them and GM lists it as an obsolete part number. I think this has been the case for a while though. The same is with the 1/2 ton "C code intake" 6.2 CDR's and the various civilian "J code", van, and other 6.2L CDR's.

SOME GM dealers still have some in the system but someone on here bought one for $75 or so a while back.:oops:

www.Rock-Auto.com can get them for about $42-45 delivered and that's where I got mine...

...then M38 here finds his and starts selling them in droves for WAY less than anyone els. Buy from him...then when he's finally out someday in the future we still have Rock Auto and GM dealers with dusty shelves.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks