• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

CENRAL NC "MV ROUNDUP" FALL GATHERING 2023 Sept 29th-Oct 1st.

Hey Group,

After they changed the dates twice on me they have finally nailed it down.

I had touched base with a few of you at Denton about a fall gathering.

. MV owners have been invited to come to the American Legion Heritage Days in Albemarle, NC (this is about 30 minutes SW of Denton). I wanted to start a a fall central NC "MV Roundup" gathering as there is nothing going on in the area after Denton. The American Legion Post 76 approached me and asked if I could get some trucks to their event. Show is open 9-5 Friday /Saturday.. All of the MV owners are allowed to primitive camp much like Denton (although no shower facilities) and stay through Sunday. MV owners are allowed two standard tables of vendor space at their vehicles at no charge. If anything it will be a place to camp , kick back and hang out with our friends. Hopefully we can get a fair turnout and it will grow into a yearly event. Hope to see you there. I can be emailed at the address below if you want a flyer copy or messaged here. Thank you.

Here is the info:

POST 76

HERITAGE DAYS MV ROUND UP

SEPTEMBER 29TH-October 1st 2023

Come help us celebrate our event by bringing you military vehicle to display at our fun-filled family event!

WALTER B. HILL EVENTS CENTER

(Stanly County Fairgrounds)

24302 South Business 52 Albemarle, NC 28001

FOOD-VENDORS-CRAFTS-LOCAL ARTISANS-FUN!

Primitive camping and outdoor vendor space available for MV owners-No live weapons permitted on grounds.

Email: MVROUNDUP@TWC.COM FOR INFO or TO REGISTER

Last edited:

CGarbee

I have placed the event on my work calendar...
Unless something comes up at work, I'll join in on the fun.. . :)

Really glad that this is a few weeks or so after my gathering at the family farm in Virginia. (Labor Day weekend) .. :)

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks