• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Central CA show in April

CAJohnny

April 20, 21, 22 California Antique Show International Agri-Center Tulare, CA This show is huge and has traditionally tractors and trucks. This year they want to start an MV group. We'll have our own designated area and lead the daily parade displaying the colors. We have several vehicles convoying from the Central Coast and Glen Ghilotti is bringing his tank collection from NorCal. We need big trucks!!
Entry forms available online at www.antiquefarmshow.org The Agri-Center is located on the east side of Hwy 99 next to the Tulare airport.
Questions? Call Gary Hanes at 805 931-0291

Gottlos

Former 95B Ft Sam Houston
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I'm convinced that a copy of my work schedule is posted somewhere and all the events I'd be interested in are planned on my work days. :evil:

CAJohnny

You better go sit down, I can tell you're coming down with something. It's a long range diagnosis, but I've seen this before. Takes about a month before the symptoms materialize. Can only be cured by a healthy ingestion of diesel fumes three times a day.

papakb

Luckily this show is the week before the MVCCs Petaluma MV meet so people can attend both if they want to.

Last edited:
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks