• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Central Florida Events Mailing List

ODFever

Madness Takes Its Toll...
Steel Soldiers Supporter

twisted60

Mark, I'm still planning to join the Veterans Day Parade on the 11th. Hope to have my HMMWV ready for the Mt Dora event and the March events. I want to locate a tow bar so I can pull it behind my 5 ton.

ODFever

Madness Takes Its Toll...
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Glad you can make it, Rick! :) Please make sure you read the updates I posted on the Parade thread.

twisted60

RGR, meet at Ace Cafe 0930, line up, parade, after parade back to Ace Cafe for static display. Looking forward to it. Quick question, you mentioned Flag Rules, does attached pic fit the rules ?
IMG_3632.jpg

suzukovich

Make sure I am on your list. Also what's the possiblitie of organizing events near the Tampa Bay area?

Sent from my SM-J727U using Tapatalk

suzukovich

If you know anybody who can't make your veteran day parade event that's in my area. I can accommodate more vehicles in my group for the Ruskin veterans day parade also on the 11th.

twisted60

If you know anybody who can't make your veteran day parade event that's in my area. I can accommodate more vehicles in my group for the Ruskin veterans day parade also on the 11th.

Suzukovich, there are a lot of events in your area. Check the FLMVPA site and have a look at the calendar. Seams like there are events quite often. A bit far for me but I have doin west coast events before.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

suzukovich

Suzukovich, there are a lot of events in your area. Check the FLMVPA site and have a look at the calendar. Seams like there are events quite often. A bit far for me but I have doin west coast events before.

I have checked their site. Nothing in the Tampa Bay area. All on your side.

SD T16

Make sure I am on your list. Also what's the possiblitie of organizing events near the Tampa Bay area?

Suzukovich, the First Florida Chapter MVPA is actually pretty active in the Pinellas/Pasco area. Lots of parades and events to do.

SD T16

Suzukovich, the First Florida Chapter MVPA is actually pretty active in the Pinellas/Pasco area. Lots of parades and events to do.

You can find them on Facebook.

suzukovich

So I just letting people know that if they can't make Orlando. I'm offering an alternative to join my group for the Ruskin parade. I have 3 HUMVEEs already. Now as a note. My daughter's HS band is in the Ruskin parade and that is the reason I'm not doing Orlando..

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks