• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Central / Northern KY convoy to Haspin

number9

I am not set on leaving Wed evening or Thur morning, but would like to convoy up to Haspin with some other MV's. Even if I have to drive out of the way to hook up with others I think a convoy'd be neat and I know my boys would love it.

Anyone from these areas planning a convoy we could hook up with or want to get one setup post here and let's try and make it happen. I will be in the M35A2 with the boys and the wife is going to tag along in her SUV - 2 car seats in the Deuce (if I can FIT 2 in there) won't leave any room for the wife. Plus should something happen we'll have a parts runner / ride to town / whatever.

The G Man

Sounds great... It would be great to convoy up .. I 'm might not be in my CUCV or Duece cause having issues with GL...( Thats a long story) however keep me informed planning on the wife, daughter and hubbyand the grand baby, and our soon to be adopted son thats 8, and I coming up.. t will be our first can meet in Cincy or richmond

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks