• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Central Wisconsin Military Show 2022 Aug 17-20

MWMULES

Steel Soldiers Supporter
In Memorial
This event is the best time for you to leave the crazy world behind, come up north and relax. Trail maintenance volunteers are arriving Mon the 15th. As always early move in is on Weds Aug 17th. This year we will have a pot luck dinner at 6pm. Thursday is really special, participants only, no public. We will have jeep games, ride the trails, socialize, eat and drink. our annual reunion! Fri and Sat are public show days. This year we will hold a no reserve auction at 4pm Fri. All proceeds will go to veterans service orgs. On Sat a new feature, a scavenger hunt for the kids should be quite entertaining. We also have contracted with several top notch food vendors, so great food will be available all day Thurs through Sat.
We have all been through trying times the last few years, and it doesn't seem to end. A lot of shows have fallen victim to the times. The Central Wi Military Shoe is the last big event of it's type in the upper mid west. We are committed to the shows survival. Whit a little help from all our past participants and a little luck, not only can we build the show back to pre covid level, but bigger than ever.
invite your friends

MWMULES

Steel Soldiers Supporter
In Memorial
Not a lot, my buddy Peter will have a bunch of WWII nick knacks and Field gear. I'm bringing a 16x16 tent that is already sold and maybe my last pop up 11X14 tent if we have room
IMG_5631.jpg

IMG_5633.jpg

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks