• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Chambersburg PA auction Site

rockDAWG

Does anyone know the exact address of this site? Do they allow people to look at the items before bidding? Can we just be nice and get a pass to take a peek ? :D

rockDAWG

Email customer service and ask.
I wrote their website (national contact). I believe it is their corporate policy not allow visitors which I can understand. They claim that they have the ironclad in place and there is no need for inspection of any item. However, except for vehicles, all the items have no description of the condition but a few pictures.

I was hoping that an individual site or the person on duty at the site may allow limited access to the item. Reading some of the threads here, it appears that many of the yardmen are quite nice and helpful. Since I am only a 1-hour drive from their PA site, I thought I could take a chance. All I can ask politely and hope for the best.

Suprman

Supporting Vendor
There are 2 locations. One main warehouse and then a lot a few miles down the road. I know the lot is open mon-thurs 8-2. I bet if it was something at the lot you could just show up and ask. Due to the current situation they may be hesitant but under more normal circumstances I bet it would be fine.

rockDAWG

There are 2 locations. One main warehouse and then a lot a few miles down the road. I know the lot is open mon-thurs 8-2. I bet if it was something at the lot you could just show up and ask. Due to the current situation they may be hesitant but under more normal circumstances I bet it would be fine.
Thank you. Very helpful note. :)

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks