• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Chambersburg PA, excellent service!

Rebel635

Picked up 4 mep-802a generators. Previewed them 2 weeks prior to pick up and both times everyone was friendly, helpful and more than willing to work with you.

To load the gennies on my trailer he had to first lift them sideways, then adjust forks to pick up lengthwise to slide onto the trailer. I didnt catch his name but the GL employee was extremely willing to do whatever it took to get the loadout done quickly and efficiently.

For some reason i cant link or make pics work on this forum.....weird.

bonedoc

I picked up from Chambersburg about 2 weeks ago. Picked up a pallet of 395 tires. It was my first Gov. Liquidator purchase and first time to Chambersburg. Service was awesome and they were excellent at accommodating our needs to get our load properly loaded and strapped down.

Thor81

I'm not sure what I'm going to do, Still waiting on EUC to clear, and folks are going camping for 2 weeks starting Sept 1 which leaves me with no truck to pull the gooseneck trailer with. I can just see the EUC clearing the day they leave and supposed to be picked up within 2 weeks.. Oh well guess I'll figure something out. This waiting with no sign of progress sucks.

Thor81

Well my EUC just cleared, was sent in on 7/24 so not too bad for first time. Now I just have to figure out when I can get there.

Is the 367-1300 number correct for the site person? I didn't see an email anywhere for it, do they answer texts at all?

Interceptor

I never got any contact info for anyone on site, the number on my auction listings connected me to Mechanicsburg GL. She scheduled me and confirmed the pickup address. Nobody checked ID or anything, I just showed my invoice and he loaded me up. The guy there is very good with a forklift, I think his name is Mike.

Thor81

Yeah just found that out after calling the Mechanicsburg number.

My folks are taking the dually camping up north starting tomorrow till the 9th. So hopefully the 15 will work as I think that's the end of my 10 day limit, figuring the holiday in there.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks