• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

change of the gear ratio

TOBASH

Father, Surgeon, Cantankerous Grouch
Steel Soldiers Supporter
If you gentlemen ever find yourself in New York City, feel free to contact me and I will be glad to take you for a test ride. I also keep a truck in California with a friend of mine by the name of Eric (Hummer H1). If you ever find yourself in California, reach out to me and if you are anywhere near my friend Eric or my truck we will be happy to let you road test them.

AAVP7

Thanks very much, Tobash. And if you´re ever coming to Europe, gladly give us a shout. I think I can organise a ride in a Porsche on the Autobahn if you´re so inclined.... :cool:

Actually, my family was thinking about vacations in the U.S. next year (we have relatives in Philadelphia, Boston and Texas), but with the current world situation, we keep postponing the commit.

Mogman

Staff member
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Well while we are being so cordial anyone visiting S TX (Beeville/Corpus area) is welcome to drive the DuraVee, but I must warn it will ruin you for anything powered by a Detroit!
That offer is also for the GEP turbo/6L80 "Detroit"