• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

changing my fuel tank question.

lonewolf90

While my truck is down for repairs I am going to change my leaking fuel tank my question is what is the best way to reprime my fuel system its all stock. Can't really find much when I search in the form. Thank you

markg

While my truck is down for repairs I am going to change my leaking fuel tank my question is what is the best way to reprime my fuel system its all stock. Can't really find much when I search in the form. Thank you
the way i do it. crack the the black bleeder screw at the top of the fuel filter. crank engine for five seconds,stop, let starter rest for 2 minutes. look for air bubbles coming out of bleeder. crank again and wait for fuel to appear. this process should take a couple of tries. once you have fuel at the bleeder, close it and truck should start in a minute . this process assumes you have a good mechanical pump and good glow plugs. thanks. mark