• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Chatroom Broken?

gimpyrobb

dumpsterlandingfromorbit!
Sounds like "someone" doesn't know how to fix it. Is that considered an ID10T error?

BWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! LIGHTEN UP FOOL! I can see your blood boiling.

Attachments

Last edited:

Westech

CPL
yeah no rust with some cut wires.. you have to cross the red wire with the purple wire, stomp on the floor with your left foot, knock twice.. O wait that is something different.

papabear

GA Mafia Imperial 1SG
[quote=mangus580;566028]Well... since the config file needs to be rebuilt anyway.... and the chat software is outdated.... I am exploring the possibility of an upgrade! Not sure if we will see any new features or not....[/quote]

Can I have a DH...anti-autobounce protection in the new system??[thumbzup]

doghead

4 Star General /Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
This morning, I am getting a black backscreen in Chat. I was trying to talk with Poof, but he could not see me. I found the backdrop color box and changed it to green(so I could see to change my settings). After I did that and logged out of Chat, I came back in and it went back to Black. I have called Mangus and left 2 messeges.

Gimp, I think you can use those other pictures now!nopics

PB, Where's that button.....:cool:

Last edited:

clinto

Moderator, wonderful human being & practicing Deuc
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Supporting Vendor
Hahaha, I just logged in and my screen is a picture of London!

clinto

Moderator, wonderful human being & practicing Deuc
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Supporting Vendor
Hahaha, I just logged in and my screen is a picture of London!
Wow, that's really cool, I just realized you can use an image off your machine and use it as the background in chat!

Ferroequinologist

Resident railroad expert
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Yes, pretty neat, but the text sometimes stays up for a minute, or is gone seconds after you type it. Very hard to have a conversation that way....

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks