• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

cheap turbo gaugues on eBay?

gimpyrobb

dumpsterlandingfromorbit!
Why do you think thats cheap? It says no warranty, I'd leave it where it is, on ebay. A good gauge with support isn't much more.

ICSmoke

any performance diesel place online can get you gauges and pods. puredieselpower.com is a good site and group to deal with.

.02 Ian

Brian H.

I bought my whole set-up in my F-250 from Dennis at ITP (now Sinister) Diesel. AutoMeter Gauges I got Pyro, Boost and Trans Temp as my truck is an Auto. But any diesel website can fix you up with what you need.

You get what you pay for, Pyrometers are very sensitive instruments and you do not want to go off-brand on them. Looking at the probe on the "MK1" set you linked, the wiring coupler looks to have straight up Shrink tubing on it which looks like it would melt off. A high quality probe is going to have multiple layers of heat resistant material (I'm not quite sure what it is exactly, sorry)

Last edited:

m16ty

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I have to agree with what others have said. I pyro is not something to go cheap on. Your turbo could eat the probe or it could not be accurate and you burn up your engine.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks