• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

check out this bone yard

Stalwart

After you ship them back, you'd need to get a fortune. Figure at LEAST $4000 each for shipping not including other fees.

Stalwart

I'm sure the market in Europe for common American Iron isn't that great. WWII stuff yes, but with their fuel prices not as many people are willing to feed a 7 liter Diesel. I just checked, February Diesel prices in the Netherlands were equivalent to $5.90/US gallon, gasoline was only $7.75. It's mostly just a yard of Deuces, I'm sure as parts are desired they are removed. So Billy, are you willing to pay international shipping and duty on the parts? If they were lend/lease, they can never come home.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks