• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Check this out! The end all be all WMO starter?

joshs1ofakindxj

Wow, just wow.

I didn't know such a thing existed. I would never put that on a car.

Now re-purposing it for WMO movement, which I assume is your plan, might not work out because of the pump capabilities, but I applaud your effort. All we can do is try most of the time.

I'm sold on the chevy oil pump mod for electric drill drive. I'm going to make another soon. One to stay in the garage and one to go mobile for Mad Max-like fuel scrounging missions.

Who runs Barter Town baby?

panshark

I don't think you got totally hosed on the pruchase though, it looks like you did get some hose, and some fittings and stuff. Might be able to re-use those if the pump gives up the ghost. What I might suggest to you is maybe not use it with a cool breeze blowing, on heavy-weight oil. Viscosity is going to be your worst enemy, so aim to reduce viscosity by pumping lightweight liquids (think old gasoline, or ATF, hydraulic fluid, brake fluid etc.) and maybe plan to pump on a HOT day. If you get discouraged by your initial results, maybe wait until late May, then try it again in the afternoon. And don't forget about gravity--the closer your setup comes to a fancy siphon, the less work that motor has to do, thereby extending its life.

I'm sure you already know all of this, but it doesn't hurt to state the obvious.:razz:

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks