• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Check your axle ubolts

dmetalmiki

You are correct..Smoking IS bad for you..But..I don't see anything but muck n' stones in front of that truck...So..Exactly what 'fell off it'.
Expand the story/Warning.

jth3rd

You are correct..Smoking IS bad for you..But..I don't see anything but muck n' stones in front of that truck...So..Exactly what 'fell off it'.
Expand the story/Warning.

So had a small shake around 55mph
Checked everything out and found no issues and assumed it was just unbalanced tire.

Well today went out for a smoke and saw over half of the passanger side front ubolt had split clean in half and feel out within the past day where its normally parked

In a quick pretrial I would probably overlook it

Attachments

Mullaney

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Supporting Vendor
Checked everything out and found no issues and assumed it was just unbalanced tire.

Well today went out for a smoke and saw over half of the passanger side front ubolt had split clean in half and feel out within the past day where its normally parked

I am not sure.
Might have had to go change my shorts after I found that...

Wow!

Tow4

Steel Soldiers Supporter
What a surprise. I do always look at springs, shackles, u-bolts, shocks, airbrake cans, hub seals, air lines, drive line, tires ect, etc, etc. So far the only problems I have found were a leaking hub seal on the M915A1 and a loose u-bolt on the front axle of my M35A2. Glad you found that before it caused a problem.

CMPPhil

Hi

That was very nice of your truck to spit out broken U bolt where you would see it. So often they bury those loose bits where you won't see. Thanks for sharing.

Cheers Phil

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks