• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Checking in from Buffalo NY

Patgonia53

Permission to come aboard. !! I have been reading for a while and thought I would check in.. Just picked up a bobbed duece from Clark international 12/2/11. It is a great truck already.. but have even better things envisioned. Great threads here on the trucks, mods and maintainace. I hope to be able to conrtibute something helpful soon..

RRworker

welcome, Just joined the site myself and looks like I'm in your neck of the woods. the amount of info here is amazing, in search of my own deuce for a project. looking forward to hearing about your experience with your deuce esp. in the winter.

Howie

rchalmers3

Half a mile from the Broad River
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Welcome Patagonia and RRworker!

My cousin is enjoying my deuce and some trailers down in Rochester County. In fact his farm is right on the Delaware in Cochecton.

If you guys need any assistance, just post up and this forum is sure to deliver!

Rick

Patgonia53

Sorry... dont know him... But I have to add... Buuilding a duece... New bobber.. fully redone interior with dynamay sound reduction, new air ride seats, interior lighting and head/body liner, custom bumper, rear directed stainless steel exhaust, 1400x20 tires and Marsh wheels and pioneer audio system is no cheap hobby either... Good luck with the Ducati