• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Checking in From Columbus,OH

xWiCkEdx

I am not really new but have never posted so I figured I would come out of the shadows and see who was in my next of the woods. I am trying to win a couple auctions on gov liquidation, but boy do some of this stuff goes for top dollar lol. I hope I win this generator. it is a MEP-016d near Rickenbacker.
:lost:

gimpyrobb

dumpsterlandingfromorbit!
Welcome to the site. Best not to talk about auctions till they are over. You just missed a meet and greet out at Kip's place.

Speddmon

Blind squirrel rehabiltator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Welcome aboard from over to your East near Cambridge. The get together at Kips was a hoot...always is with that bunch though.

Speddmon

Blind squirrel rehabiltator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
197thhhc,

I just noticed your sig line...LOL

I'm "Bob" and cutting up that Deuce was a really fun weekend. If you know Chris (Gimpy) he'll be more than happy to tell you some stories from that weekend.

xWiCkEdx

I am sorry I did not know we could not talk about auctions before they end and is Kip a member here I take it? How do you find out about the meet and greets sorry if I have to many questions for you all.

Danger Ranger

Mantua, reporting...............somewhere around here is a thread for OH members, I found it when I first joined...hmmm.
Good luck on your search, Im about 3hrs northeast of you, with no trucks, so were in the same boat.:grin::roll::whistle:

gimpyrobb

dumpsterlandingfromorbit!
This particular meet and greet was thrown together wrecklessly. We usually have threads about them months in advance. Your best bet is to find the Findlay rally thread and plan on stopping up. You don't need to stay all weekend, but the evenings is when Kip turns into a leprechaun and all the "inside jokes" are made. Just make sure you stay away from Dorkfarmerall's nuts!

rofl

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks