• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Chester CT Military show

WarrenD

The annual COMVEC show is Sat June 12, 2010. Anyone is welcome. In addition to MV's we have scheduled to appear a Civil War era Gatling gun (operating demos!) and a Landing Craft from the Intrepid. There will be vendors and food. Last year was a great show and this year promises to be better still.

jatonka

Lots of vendors show up on Friday, stop by in the early evening if you can't make Saturday happen, it's a heck of a good show, been running for about 33 years. Very nice club, great fairgrounds, flea market vendors with stuff for us, and I'll have my hubs and oil adaptors with me too. JT out And it is June 12th

metromack

Well I guess i'll be 2nd. Looking for 9.00 20 tires pioneer set for the duece numbers for the bridge plate merimite cans and the biggie a complete tow bar set.

hippiedude

ya I need sneakers too ....... the ones on my truck are older than me . :shock: ........ heck my truck is older than me ........Hehehe .............. Tim

jatonka

Yeah, I quit my job just so I could get to Comvec, Chester, CT on Friday morning to see all the guys (and girls) for an extra day. Those Connecticut Yankees are some great people. I'll have all my JATonka stuff with me but you'll have to find me wandering the show.