• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Chevy G7105 1.5-Ton Panel (K51) or G7116

nattieleather

Ok I did a search on the old WWW and I found one little bit of info on the interior of the K-51. Not much to go on, but it gives you a little idea. If you have past issues of Army Motors I know they showed the inside of one that was restorded by an Italian collector, but for the life of me I can't say which issue. Maybe contact the MVPA and see if they know. I think the article had something to do with a convoy in Italy to mark the end of WWII or something like that.

Anyway here is the link for the pict. File:SCR-299dooropen.jpg - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
And this is the radio set so basically all this went into the truck File:SCR-299hallicraftersAd1942.jpg - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Hope that helps. Good luck finding a K-51 they are scares. Might have to look overseas

Wolfen

I would like Pictures of everything. So far, I have only been able to find one Picture of the Interior. Any help, would be Appreciated. :beer:

Wolfen

Does anyone know where I could get the Seats for a K51? If I buy the one I'm looking at, the Seats are missing. Reproductions, NOS, or take outs, are ok. Plans so I could have some made would work also.

chaoticone

I have a G7117 or 7116, not sure which it is yet. It has a dump bed but the Hyrdaulic cylinder is missing. It's pretty rough. I'm thinking of putting the axles, transfer case and winch under a 77 chevy 3/4 ton but I kind of hate to. I'm afraid the parts may mean more to someone else. Let me know if I can help.

Billy Buzzard

I don't know if I am in the right section or not so is there someone who can perhaps redirect me?
I have a 1941 1 1/2 Ton Chevrolet Panel truck (G7105 /K51) and due to advancing age (mine not the truck's) don't think I'll ever get to this restoration project.Thanks for any assistance.
Billy Buzzard

porkysplace

Steel Soldiers Supporter
mine is sleeping,, in the corrner,, like a bear. in long hibernation

early K 51 panel non radio unit , civi gauges,
has anyone found a frame stamp on there's?/ i started a thread on the g503, about frames and chevyies etc..

i need a better set of running boards,, and rear fenders,, some one wanted singles, hense why she's sleeping for awhile,, i'd be interested if any are for sale,, so i could repo the running boards rear fenders, and maybe resale,, i have a quad mt for trade,, email me the list, jefferychester@yahoo.com jc
This post is why Steelsoldiers want photos posted directly to the site , dead link to pics doesn't help anybody.
And this link no longer works.

m1010plowboy

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I don't know if I am in the right section or not so is there someone who can perhaps redirect me?
I have a 1941 1 1/2 Ton Chevrolet Panel truck (G7105 /K51) and due to advancing age (mine not the truck's) don't think I'll ever get to this restoration project.Thanks for any assistance.
Billy Buzzard
Hello BB,

If I'm reading you correctly you're wanting a good home for a truck. I'm sure you'll get directed by a director to add a province to your location and to the membership up-grade so you can run an add in the claSSifieds once you pay a tiny fee.

I sent you a Private Message PM which will be in your 'notifications' with some contact info.

eme411

Steel Soldiers Supporter
My K-51 has moved from Ontario to Norway Via Southern Cal. , is now for sale on Milweb , I hope that it gets finished as it should , all the coms parts I collected went with the truck, sure has traveled in the last 2 years,

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks