• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Chevy rally wheels on CUCV M1009?

1073CJ5

I just picked up a set of 5 used Chevy 6 lug rally wheels for my CUCV M1009. I read on the net that these will fit. I figured for 80.00 for the set of 5 that I can't go wrong. Getting rid of these 18" aluminums and replacing with the 15" steel rallys. A little OD paint on ema and They'll look like new. Any else running these? Couldn't locate a set of the CUCV wheels, this was as close as I could find.photo (16).jpg175.jpg

SandBar

Full Time Patriot
15x8 steelies are what I had when I got mine, rears are now 15x10 steelies (pro comp 89 rock crawlers). They have rugged good looks compared to aluminum.

2013-05-03_15-13-22_205.jpg

K9Vic

That is a good price, I saw these at a swap meet over the last weekend of April and the guy wanted $120 for the set. I did not buy them as I have spare wheels, but I really should have as you never know who else may need them. Have no way to contact the person as I did not get any info, but they are out there and just have to look for them

Attachments

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks