• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Chicago Area to Boston, MA

Boatcarpenter

Not being a wise guy Martin, but I would say the cost of getting there, a towbar, some fuel, some chow, maybe a motel one night and enjoy the experience of getting them back yourself.:driver:.
Or get two drivers and run them both back.

BC

chevyCUCV

Ditton on the road trip.:driver:
You have two so you can drive one with the other in tow until it breaks, and then switch.
Plus jaymcb has a m109a4 as backup. lol

Always love the recovery threads, good luck however you decide.

martinwcox

LOL - not sure Jay fancies 2,000 mile round trip in the M109A4

I have yet to decide on these trucks, just doing the 'how much is it really going to cost to get home' calculations.

Kalashnikov

I would drive one back! But it seems like it would be overall better to buy one local. There are plenty around here for a decent price.

cluless

Hey Martin,

I'm about 55 miles west of you near worcester. I am having one shipped from Minn. to mass.
Right at $2500.00 for one. If you need info let me know and I will forward the shippers info.

cluless

That's OK ! The quality and condition of this piece made it worth the investment to me.
I tracked everything within 300 miles of here that was for sale and still found this to be more to my liking.

boomer

Martin, I saw your post regarding those trucks. You seem unsure, as first you are are looking for help for transport or someone to help you decide-to drive them. Then you offer them to ryan. That will never happen, he's too cheap. (disclaimer) That's what I hear from some of the MV club guys. Along with the M1009 he wrecked.
So- did you get them?