• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Chicago dealer selling cucv's? Anyone dealt with them

gwag

I think if they are in really good shape they are worth every penny of $3,700 start doing rust repair & mechanical fixes and you will get there in a hurry even on a cheap one!

Sajer

All the units at motorsource had very little if any rust issues. In my opinion they were much better than what i have been bidding on ebay lately.

firecontrol86

I went there last weekend and looked at 5 of the 8 they had. I will give a full review in a seperate thread later today.
i'd like to see that when you do it. i'm really on the fence about buying one of those. oh yeah, and i went to quality cars too, they said most of the units they had were between 4 and 6 grand. and they don't look half as good as the one's at motorsource

ryan77

I looked at them at motorsource to expensive everyone i looked at had issues. I took a chance and got from gl for $1900.00 motorsource would have been $4200 with tax out the door thats a big difference.:cool:

HeadWizard

I looked at them at motorsource to expensive everyone i looked at had issues. I took a chance and got from gl for $1900.00 motorsource would have been $4200 with tax out the door thats a big difference.:cool:
You can't compare GL to a dealer. Whether anyone likes it or not, dealers are there to make money. I'm sure everyone on this list goes to work every day with the expectation of making money.

$1900 is a good price these days on GL. Have you seen the $2600 to $3200 some of the trucks have been drawing?

Have fun with the truck!

ryan77

To me buying at a dealer takes the fun out of it. Any one can buy at a dealer, throw a auction and a military base in and it amps up the cool factor,plus you can tell people you picked it up from a base not a sleaze ball used car dealer just my 2 cents.:(:p

fitz

To me buying at a dealer takes the fun out of it. Any one can buy at a dealer, throw a auction and a military base in and it amps up the cool factor,plus you can tell people you picked it up from a base not a sleaze ball used car dealer just my 2 cents.:(:p

I own a used car dealership, but then again, I have more than 2 cents.

ryan77

I see we have some ultra sensitive people on here....lol:smile: I guess i will keep my opinion to my self on here.