• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Chillicothe OH VA Parade

cjcottrill

The annual Veteran's Day Parade is scheduled for 1:00 on Sunday the 11th. This is a parade on the Veterans Hospital grounds. We circle the grounds for the patients to see. It is the smallest parade I participate in each year, but probably the most worthwhile. There will be some displays set up in the Rec Hall and lunch of chips and hot dogs is usually provided by the local service clubs. Special Veteran's recognition ceremonies take place before the parade in the Rec Hall. All are welcome to view or participate. If you would like to come and bring MV's, post up and I'll make sure you are included.

Attachments

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks