• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Chillicothe VA Veterans Appreciation Night

cjcottrill

June 25th Chillicothe VA Veterans Appreciation Night

The Chillicothe VA is working with the ROSS COUNTY VETERANS COUNCIL and the Chillicothe Paints for the fourth annual Veterans Appreciation Night. The event is open to the public but Veterans and their families are eligable for free food before the baseball game and free tickets to the game. It is requested you register by following the instruction on the attached poster. There will be games for the kids and some light food available starting at 1600. There will be information booths set up for Veterans also. Last year the organizers asked me to bring in some military stuff for display. I took some trailers, my deuce, and some field gear for display. It really went over well and was a hit with the kids of all ages. It was amazing the amount of people that just sat around the deuce and told "war stories." If any one would like to bring something for display, you would be welcomed. We start at 1600 and breakdown when the game starts at 1900. The game is available to all but free to any VET and family that registers. Just call or e-mail the number of tickets you need and they can be picked up at the event. The registration is nothing formal and carries no obligation, just lets them know how many to plan on feeding. If you would like more information, just give a shout out.
Thanks

Attachments

Last edited:

cjcottrill

You are all welcome to come to the Veterans Day parade in November. The June event is a different event, no parade, just exhibits, information booths(Veterans Info), and a baseball game. You all are more than welcome to come to any or all the events. By the way Doc, the ladder worked out great, thanks again, and thanks to Kip for taking it back to his place for me to pick up. My wife frowned on the thought of it traveling half in and half out of her car on the way back to Chillicothe from Findlay via Cleveland. I told her I thought it might go across the back seat, but that didn't work out either.

Last edited:
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks