• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Chillicothe VA Veterans Day Parade

cjcottrill

Chillicothe VA Veterans Day Parade 2011

It is that time of year again, the annual Veterans Day Parade at the Chillicothe Veterans Affairs Medical Center will be Saturday Nov. 5th. I will enter a registration for the Steel Soldiers contingent. Everyone is welcome. We had a great turn out last year and I am looking forward to seeing many of you again this year. I'll post directions later for those who have never been here. Line up time will be 11:00 a.m. with the parade starting at noon. It is a small parade, but a worthy audience. Here is the link to last years event:

http://www.steelsoldiers.com/upcoming-events/57322-chillicothe-ohio-veterans-day-parade.html

I"ll give more information as I post updates, just wanted to give everyone a shout out and ask you to mark your calendars. Hope to see you there.

Last edited:

cjcottrill

I wanted to bump this up for the week-end viewers. Take note, the North entrance is closed for construction. Looks like we'll be using the South entrance this year. I'll try to get a line reserved for the Steel Soldiers this year. Last year they tried to scatter us up a little.

cjcottrill

Thanks! Due to the on going construction the staging area might change, I'll keep information posted as it becomes available. I'm lookinf forward to seeing everyone again. We would also welcome any "first timers." We just participated in our third parade of the season yesterday, we still have three more on the schedule.

cjcottrill

I have registered the Steel Soldiers unit in the parade this year. Several of you indicated you would like to participate. If you let me know the information about your vehicle that you would like read at the reviewing stand, it will save a little time. Everyone is welcome whether you register or not. We'll have a place for you. Free hotdogs, chips, & softdrinks provided by the Ross County Veterans Council. There will be some programs in the rec-hall as well. Hope to see you there. I'll be glad to provide any additional information needed.

Attachments

Last edited:

cjcottrill

I'm going in to set up some static displays today, at ths point I have no Steel Soldiers attendance confirmations, hope you are able to make it. The parade starts a noon Saturday.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks