• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Chinese HEMTT?

bratpackdad

Yes, it is good to know the opposition’s equipment limitations. However, I would prefer they weren't driving and flying what I'm driving or flying when we meet.

ptg530C

For all you know Oshcosh could have licensed that design to a Chinese company. Also, China bought M35's directly from AM G. Plus, dont forget, GWB GAVE them that recon aircraft in 2001. Remember?

jpinst

Actually, its been against US law and policy to allow military or dual use military/civillian exports to China since 1989. However, before then, when we were getting close with China because of the Soviet threat, they secured some blackhawk helicopters, and other weapons. I am not sure about the entire list of armaments supplied, but they got a lot for allowing us to put listening posts on the boarder.