• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Chino Air Show - May 15th and 16th 2010

TheRecorder

I am going to attend/participate in this years Air Show at the Chino airport in Southern California on May 15th and 16th with my Deuce as part of the Military Vehicle Display during the show. I have communicated with Air Show coordinator, Military Vehicle coordinator and am going to summit how many, and what type of Military vehicles would be able to attend in order to get passes along with the requirements, Do’s and Don’ts and more specific info for the event.
If anyone would like to see a fantastic War Bird Air Show and be a part of it with your MV static display, please let me know so I can schedule with them.

Don’t Delay….!

PLANES of FAME - Chino Air Show 2010 MAY 15 & 16

TheRecorder

Here is some more info...

"It's preferable that we know by May 1st, but we can extend it to May 7th.
After that, no new vehicles will be included because I have to account for
parking passes and wrist bands.
You can bring the vehicles in on Friday night or early Saturday. All
vehicles have to be in place and extra vehicles off the ramp by 0800. There is
no leaving each day until after 5 pm.
If you have any other questions, please let us know."

The "no leaving until after 5 pm" refers to your MV since it will be on the tarmac with people walking around at the air show and by FAA and airport requirements.
:grd:

hole

Looks like a fun time ! I've never been to a airshow :-(, let me talk it over with my keeper to see if we're doing anything that weekend

TheRecorder

Looks like a fun time ! I've never been to a airshow :-(, let me talk it over with my keeper to see if we're doing anything that weekend

Right On!

Air Shows are really fun. At Chino, you'll get to see alot of history "In Flight". With the MV's on display, the public will have a chance to see the "Ground Force" Steel Soldier equipment.

I look forward to seeing you there recorder. TO ALL WHO PLAN ON ATTENDING: IT"S A GREAT SHOW. I attended last years show and all those in the past since I was born. it gets better every year. There is also a place to park your motor home/shop van if you want to go in that. It's right up next to one of the taxiways. the big performer A.K.A. the Sea fury does a low high speed bank RIGHT OVER the motor home parking place. :beer:

deuceaid

Banned
I didnt run arcoss this post,,,,But I was at the Air Show,,,,,,,, It WAS GREAT,,,,, I Want to Thank all the people displaying there,,,, I will try for next year , now that I know about it.

Again Thanks to ALL.....Jason

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks