• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Chino Air Show May 6 & 7th

TheRecorder

I know it's kind of a late notice, but if your MV is up for a display, Chino Air Show has a great opportunity for that, and if you are in SoCal, it's very easy to get to. There is an application that needs to be filled out and sent in by the April 19th. Again, I know it's a late notice. Hope to see you there.
My Deuce and I believe a HEMTT will be there that I know of.

Click on; Visiting Military Vehicle Application
http://planesoffame.org/index.php?page=visiting-static-aircraft-2

The Sherman Tank
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y39SwH7jeYg

Last edited:

JDToumanian

I was definitely planning to be there with the HEMTT, got my packet from the museum, but I got denied the days off... Gotta go talk to Al and see if I can get them approved.

AZDeuce

Don't forget pictures of MVs and aircraft....would have loved to be there this year, but undergoing chemo right now and a 10-12 hour day getting baked on the tarmack was just not in the cards for me this year, last one I went to was 2 years ago. Probably the best airshow in the USA, definitely the best West of the mississippi. (Spelling?) Enjoy the show it's always a blast. And there's something new showing up every year, you never know what you might find there.

Another Ahab

Don't forget pictures of MVs and aircraft....would have loved to be there this year, but undergoing chemo right now and a 10-12 hour day getting baked on the tarmack was just not in the cards for me this year, last one I went to was 2 years ago. Probably the best airshow in the USA, definitely the best West of the mississippi. (Spelling?) Enjoy the show it's always a blast. And there's something new showing up every year, you never know what you might find there.
God bless you, and praying that moves ahead for you into your good health again. Amen

AZDeuce

Thanks Another Ahab, I got my blood work back last week, I'm cancer free, just doing the chemo as a precaution, my last one is in 2 weeks.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks