• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Choctaw H140 issue

BA232

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Hello all, I’ve got a H-140 heater that when set to heat quickly(less than a minute) rises past the 130 degree thermostat and shuts down the burner until it cools down to around 100 and cycles again doing the same thing. Removed the ducts and jumpered out the 130 thermostat and the unit climbed to the 220 degree thermostat and shut the unit down with the overheat alarm lit(temps confirmed with a thermometer). Adjusted the fuel pressure down to around 105 from 130 but still rises to the 130 degreee shutdown. I have a 2nd unit that works great so I know the fast cycling is not normal. Is it too much fuel? Not enough flow? I don’t have a device to measure the airflow but it does seeem to be similar to the other unit. Is there a fuel flow adjustment other than pressure? Any advice would be great. Thanks

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks