• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Christine is up for auction

CARNAC

The Envelope Please.
Supporting Vendor
In case anyone was wanting info on it....

There is a tan M923 5 ton up for auction at GL. It came from one of my former units. It is mechanically sound but has some minor rust issues. While moving it to DRMO the driver side mirror fell off. The canvas drivers compartment tarp and cargo side rails are basically toast. There is no cargo compartment tarp. Tailgate is bent up pretty bad. Bottom line a lot of this is cosmetic.

We called her Christine because she once started up by herself and even when she was dropped off at DRMO, the low air alarm went off without anyone around and the vehicle had been shut off about 10 minutes. She definately has a personality but mostly because she was unstoppable. She was sent there in mid-August so she hasn't been there very long. I was surprised it didn't go to foreign military sales or a civilian government organization.

Some TLC of sanding and repainting and it will be a very good truck.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks