• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Christmas Parade in Pinellas Park, FL

suzukovich

Anybody interested in being in the Christmas Parade in Pinellas Park Fl. Let me know. Will be attending the planning meeting with the West Florida Chapter of the Florida MVPA . Who will be participating in the parade. I belive it's 9 Dec. Really don't want to be the only Humvee in the parade. But 5tons would be nice to.

Sent from my SM-J727U using Tapatalk

Last edited by a moderator:

suzukovich

Anybody interested in being in the Christmas Parade in Pinellas Park Fl. Let me know. Will be attending the planning meeting with the West Florida Chapter of the Florida MVPA . Who will be participating in the parade. I belive it's 9 Dec. Really don't want to be the only Humvee in the parade. But 5tons would be nice to.

Still waiting on final link up info. Other then staging 1600L 49th and US19. I am on the Hillsborough side of the bay and will depart my house around 1500L. Those on our side can link up with me and will convoy to Pinellas Park.

suzukovich

Still waiting on final link up info. Other then staging 1600L 49th and US19. I am on the Hillsborough side of the bay and will depart my house around 1500L. Those on our side can link up with me and will convoy to Pinellas Park.

Here is the link up info

HI DOUG, THE PLAN IS:* MEET AT 4 PM AT THE CORNER OF US 19 AND GANDY BLVD/ PARK BLVD. IT’S THE PARKING LOT FOR THE TARGET STORE. JUST LOOK FOR THE TRUCK AND JEEPS. I WILL BE THERE AT 4 PM. YOU CAN CALL ME ON MY CELL. I WILL

HAVE IT ON, I PROMISE. WE LOAD UP WHATEVER VETERANS ARE THERE AND THEN CONVOY A MILE OR SO TO THE START LINE. ANY QUESTIONS, CALL ME OR DICK DEREN. HIS NUMBER IS**727-515-7365.*** GEORGE** THAT’S THIS SAT. 12-9.

suzukovich

The Parade was pretty cool. Would have never believed that many peaple came out to see the parade. The West Region of the Florida chapter of MVPA members are a great group of guys.

As a note. They also work with the local chapter Korean War veterans. This group just like the WW2 veterans is quickly getting smaller due to deaths. We need to remember this group and honor them too

Next week Safety Harbor Christmas Parade