• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Christmas present to self, an M109A3

BSutter

I currently have an M185A3 and an M105. This green iron bug is vicious. Today I looked at, drove, and purchased an M109A3 to add to my stable. The recent acquisition needs speedometer repair, new oil pressure gauge, and a turn signal flasher along with a new bulb for the turn signal unit on the steering column. The 109 has the original work benches and part / tool drawers. I could not pass it up. I came home with the title and will recover the truck after securing plates and insurance.

Attachments

wreckerman893

Possum Connoisseur
SAWEEEEET!!!! I loved my 109 but sold it to finance my ever increasing green iron habit....I started out on a "gateway deuce" and then moved up to M915's and M900 series 5 tons. The justification for owning one will eventully be met by a need for one.

swbradley1

Modertator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Nice looking truck Bill. How are you going to drive two over to Kroger?

;-)

BSutter

Good question SWB. Perhaps one day I will be lucky enough to hook up with a gal that can put up with me and can drive a truck.
Yep, I know, that is a long shot.

Bill

DeucesWild11

SAWEEEEET!!!! I loved my 109 but sold it to finance my ever increasing green iron habit....I started out on a "gateway deuce" and then moved up to M915's and M900 series 5 tons. The justification for owning one will eventully be met by a need for one.
Gateway Deuce!! Love it! That's awesome! That's what mine feels like.. then I got the M105 and now MEP-002 and I keep drooling over the 5 tons!:drool: