• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Chucky's Worst Nightmare?

cattlerepairman

Steel Soldiers Supporter
"This camper looks like a total dump!"
This camper was designed to get teenagers out of bed in the morning.
Modeled after Optimus Snooze in the (imaginary) movie franchise.
This helps keep the camper shell totally level when parking nosedown on a mountain road.
I better stop.....

swbradley1

Modertator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Having a backhoe and seeing what happens when stuff is in the air and a line blows I would think there would be at least two maintenance support devices, one for each side, each capable of supporting the camper by itself. No way I'm getting under anything like that without something.

canadacountry

hey I thought of something else a little silly, is the interior relatively waterproof? if so then talk about just simply tossing clean clothes (and any other water-sensitive things) out then tilt the camper and get a good hose .. just make sure the ground behind the vehicle won't mind an onrush of semi-dirty water coming out in a manner aike to an old log flume

to be honest I actually had been looking at waterproof dashboard switches etc for quite awhile myself as I had been thinking about just being able to hose down the farm-dirty steering wheel area once in a while so you can see how the camper-tiltwashed idea above wasn't too new for me to think up of now

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks