• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Cincinnati area Veterans' Parade, Sunday, NOV 6

Junkyard Wars Crusher

12B20
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Cincinnati area Veterans' Day Parade, Sunday, NOV 6

Attention: Calling all MV owners and enthusiasts; The Hamilton County (OHIO) Veterans' Day Parade will take place on
Sunday, November 6th, 2011 in Norwood, OH (North side of Cincinnati).

The parade starts at 2pm. However, as usual, I anticipate a large group of big trucks. Therefore, I will try to arrive at the start line an hour or two early. If not, we will get split up or pushed to the back. Feel free to come early also, we can easily kill and hour or so with B.S. stories.

I do not know the parade start point or route yet. I will try to gather this info soon.

If you would like to attend, please respond here or send me a pm. I would like to get an estimate to the parade organizer so he can plan for our group.

Thank you,

Junkyard Wars Crusher

12B20
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Heads up! ! ! The parade is this upcoming Sunday, Nov. 6.
See the pics below for information.

Directions to the parade-
SCAN0039.jpg

At arrival- We are march unit #11. We stage in Lot #2 on the map. (Lot #2 is the northwest corner of Station and Sherman Avenues). The parade starts promptly at 2pm. Please try to be an hour or more early, as these staging areas get congested quickly.
SCAN0040.jpg

SCAN0041.jpg

Let me know if you have any questions.
:driver: [thumbzup] [thumbzup]

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks