• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Cincinnati help

TaylorTradingCo

I have found a decent deal on a LWB truck and am thinking about buying it, but I am too far away and don't have time to deal with it right now, but I don't want to let it slip away.

It is located near Cincinnati, OH. Is there someone near there who could go and pick it up and take it home and sit on it for me for a while until I can figure out how I am going to get it to Georgia? I think it is driveable.

Derek Taylor

doghead

4 Star General /Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Gimpy will be on the road tomorrow, but, if he ended up with it, he may be headed down to Ga again soon, to get Westech's M818, when his euc clears.

Yeah WESTY GOT AN M818!:razz:

TaylorTradingCo

GA rally

It would be really great if someone wanted to come down to the GA rally and could drive it down here. I would of course pay for the fuel on the way down.

Derek Taylor

doghead

4 Star General /Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I think Speddmon is riding shotgun with Gimp. I bet he would get his rocks off driving it down!

TaylorTradingCo

No, I don't mind if it is a gasser. If it was a multifuel I was going to get it.

It is an old gasser bridge truck, 5 ton, LWB that could be had for 2 bills I am pretty sure.

Someone will appreciate it.

Derek Taylor

Speddmon

Blind squirrel rehabiltator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
If it needs a pilot, and is road worthy, I'm ok with doing the job, but you're at kind of short notice now since we're leaving tomorrow morning.

southdave

Hey taylor trading. My buttocks that truck has been around since 1991 that i know of it been Newport Ky rotting ,@ gas station for about fives rotting i,ts present owner has had it for about five in witch it rotted some more. also it will require a wide load permit for ohio ky & Ten. plus be ready for inspection not my on CDL. You would be better off go buy 10 of scrap metal, paint it green and sell that. btw the rear wench is shot I believe the bed is now fixed
On pos note it dose have new power steer pump.

southdave

The that got them from the govt. own atlas construction it was his part truck for another one that one is pic on here, look gimpyrobb mv day or somthing similar it is red and white use to say Hoesa world wide on it it maybe good for parts.