• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

CINCINNATI, need test drive please!

bugwugger

I am new to this site and currently looking to purchase a m35a2 in the future. I have never been in one, on or off road and was curious if anyone in Cincy is willing to let me ride along for a bit, and or test drive one. Also looking for some truck lots around cincy that might have some to test drive.

If anyone knows anything please email

bugwugger@yahoo.com

Vondy

I live in trenton. north of cincy. send me a pm and we could hook up one day and i'll give you a walk around and a ride a long

bugwugger

Wow! Thanks guys, and thank you for the warm welcomes. I will be in contact with some of you. I'm glad to see I'm not the only crazy duece lover around here. I'm wanting to see how much of a hassle these things are before I buy one.

jsriolo

Hey, welcome to the site. I am going to go on my first recovery Wednesday so I'll get to tell you about all of the mistakes I made. Just kidding! Gimpy Rob was nice enough to let me stop by today and check out his truck and now I feel much more comfortable. If you have any questions let me know, but I'm new to this too.

bugwugger

woohoo jsriolo. Where are you off to get yours?? Im thinking about going 5 ton. I prefer the cummins, but gotta admit the multifuel is good. Im a WVO man myself. Been running veggy in the Suburban for a year now. Im wanting to do a 150 gallon setup on the duece.