• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Civilian Headlight and Keyed Ignition Switches for FMTV/LMTV - Looking for Input

Ronmar

Are the light switches available, before I start wiring mods?
Back on page 2 of this thread Built MFG put a link to their excellent writeup on the subject.

if you have an A1 with 12v switched ignition you can modify the procedure a little to get turn signal power automated like brake power.

if you have an A0 you can easilly convert the work light relay into a 12v switched ignition power relay. I did a utube video on it under my username…

Cave Johnson

Im interested in this, not because I would make money, but because I want to know what parts fail most often.

The entire FMTV is a very clear cut system. Which is to say middle men hop in and profit on 2 way ignorance.

That said, I do really like my swirly red start button and really wish I could find a backup. But that doesnt get between me and replacing the thing.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks